Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dr. Stafford








Dr. Corey Stafford
Have you been to our Macedonia office before and had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Stafford? If you have then you will agree with us when we tell you he is a great doctor and person. If not, then what are you waiting for?!
Dr. Stafford is originally from Canton and after graduating from Jackson High School joined the Army National Guard. He is currently a Captain in the Dental Corps.
He enjoys running, watching movies, playing drums and learning Spanish in his free time. His free time is less than normal these days because Dr. Stafford is working towards his fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry.
Make your appointment to visit Dr. Stafford at our Macedonia office by calling 330.908.0101 or by visiting www.hudecdental.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ive been screwed over by american dental the last day they closed and i went back to finish my work that i payed for now I dont know who to turn too I went to hudec dental office in my neighborhood and I was turned away saying I have to go get rated n go to Metro Sad but true.

    ReplyDelete